Cottonwood Residential culminated its March 18-21, 2014 Annual Leadership Conference in Charleston, SC by announcing awards recipients for the national property management team. Performance leaders were honored in every area of excellence, from leasing to renovations, and from on-site to Corporate. Debra Spohn, Senior Vice President of Property Management, along with Kathy Felix, Regional Vice President, presented the awards to individuals and on-site teams. President and co-founder Chad Christensen was also present and participated in the ceremony.
Results from 2013 were carefully tallied from communities across the portfolio in the final selection of the top fifteen Cottonwood Residential community honors.
- Management Team of the Year: Hunter’s Chase Apartments
- Property of the Year: Arbors at Windsor Lake
- Highest Per-Unit NOI (Under 250 Units): Pavilions Apartments
- Highest Per-Unit NOI (Over 250 Units): Retreat at Peachtree City Apartments
- Highest 2013 Rent Growth: Springfield Apartments
Individual contributors were recognized as embodying the Cottonwood Core Values of empowerment, professionalism, optimism, and “yes” attitude in achieving outstanding results during 2013. Here are several of the awards that were extended.
- Community Manager of the Year: Ashley Jones, Lake St. James Apartments
- Service Manager of the Year: James Tackett, Belmont Apartments
- Regional Property Manager of the Year: Pam Snelling
- Leadership Award: Jennifer Randall, Arbor Crossing Apartments
- President’s Award for Outstanding Vision, Dedication and Commitment to Excellence: John Edwards, Director of Database and Utility Billing